1.18.2010

25 things to do in my 25th year, Part I



I've always wanted to make one of those lists where you're supposed to finish X amount of things before your next birthday. Honestly, I've always wanted to make a life list (a la Maggie), but I don't know if I can wrap my head around something that big quite yet.

My 25th birthday is coming up in a few weeks so I think I'll go for it. The list isn't complete, so I think I'll post it in installments. Ya know, to build anticipation.

And because I'm lazy and indecisive.

25 things to do in my 25th year, Part I
1) Go camping - I haven't done this enough the past few years
2) Go to at least three shows
3) Sew a dress
4) Make a killer birthday cake, complete with multiple tiers - for myself or someone else
5) Read a book per month - re-reading Harry Potter and/or Twilight do count. Ha.

No comments: