11.10.2009

Planning

While I can NOT believe how fast this year has gone by, it does give me a good excuse to buy a fancy, new planner.

It seems that the blog world is smitten with letterpress calendars, but I'm not a big calendar fan. Don't get me wrong, some of them are very creative and nice to look at, but I like the idea of carrying around my plans in my purse. It seems much more chic.

While the word Moleskin is creepy, I've always wanted one. Ideally on the outside it looks like I've had it forever and on the inside is full of creative doodles and thoughts. You know, bona fide; for my street cred. I'll admit, I did have a Moleskin sketchbook a while back, but that was just me flexing my poser muscle because I have zero drawing abilities. I just wanted to be like any of
these cool people. ANYWHO...

I want
this:

breakfast

No comments: